Corpell Anonymous Box Is Now Incogneato; New Features Introduced
With a change in name and pricing model, anonymous, secure feedback collection still at service's core.
Wenatchee, WA—Corpell, LLC, is pleased to announce its unique tool for anonymously collecting, analyzing, and responding to feedback has been renamed: Incogneato. Corpell Anonymous Box is now Incogneato and with this rebrand come a number of exciting changes that improve the way you can use your feedback boxes and how you manage them going forward.
- We’ve added Live Anonymous Chat to all subscription levels. You can now communicate with respondents in real-time and get their first-hand ideas and feedback, right from your dashboard—on the web or your mobile device.
- The Admin Dashboard is getting a new look with more controls and power.
- We’ve streamlined the design and code for the anonymous feedback boxes to make it simpler to customize and embed the feedback box on websites or on social media.
Based on feedback, we’ve moved away from a token-based system and now offer three subscription options from which to choose:
- Personal: one box for unlimited feedback. $9/mo
- Professional: up to 25 boxes, custom URL, logo, style, unlimited admins & more. $29/mo
- Premier: unlimited boxes, voting and discussion, Premier support, & more. $99/mo
And for a limited time, these subscription prices are 15%, 20%, and 25% off respectively.
For additional information on Incogneato, and to create your free box, please visit www.incognea.to
About Incogneato and Corpell, LLC
Corpell, LLC was founded in 2014 in Wenatchee, Washington and is the creator of Incogneato—a tool aimed at helping any business, organization, or individual securely and anonymously collect feedback, tips, or suggestions—and then communicate with their respondents anonymously.